- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2573SB
- Sector: Finance
- Vacancy First Advertised: 13th Mar 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their Medical team based in Norwich, Norfolk.
Our clients have a large number of clients for which the team prepares accounts and tax returns as well as providing tax and business advice, making the work very varied and interesting.
• Accounts preparation
• Telephone and / or email contact with clients and requests for information
• Business tax
• Corporation tax
• Providing training and support to trainee’s
• AAT part qualified, newly qualified or equivalent
• Previous experience in a practice environment
• General accounting experience including preparation is essential
• Confident IT user and previous experience of using Microsoft Excel
• Demonstrate a ‘can-do’ approach to problem solving
• Respond well to supervision by senior members of staff
• Excellent customer service skills including the ability to tailor your approach depending on the specific client
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.