- Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2148SB
- Sector: Finance
- Vacancy First Advertised: 12th Mar 2018
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team based in Lowestoft.
· Accounts preparation
· Personal tax
· Business tax
· Corporation tax
· Providing training and support to Trainee’s
· AAT qualified or equivalent
· Previous experience within a professional practice environment
· Have proven experience in the preparation of sole trader, partnership and company accounts to review stage
· Have a basic knowledge of income and corporation tax
· Confident IT user with previous experience using Microsoft Excel
· Be familiar with Sage Line 50, previous experience of Xero would also be beneficial
· Excellent client service skills including the ability to tailor your approach provided depending on the specific client
· Have the ability to communicate clearly and coherently with clients and colleagues
· Work closely with Management and report directly to Partners
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:45am until 17:00pm with 1hr for lunch.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.